CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 18, 2010

continue

i wil write tis few days roughly only...
coz i'm lazy .
n my memory loss..
=P

16.6

i skipped my tuition n slp at hm 4 whole day..
xD
hee..

then.....
skipped

dinner at station 1 kuchai lama..

17.6

2day go cut hair...
a girl help me wash hair...
keep kena my new ear piercing
()!@#$%^&*()
until when wash by water...
she make my 耳针 dropped..
then i keep cnt 插回去..
DAMN~!!

my ear piercing gone d..
n my ear bengkak d...
shit~!!!!!

is F**king pain n
my heart is DAMN DAMN pain~!!
T.T

then go car4 buy hp...
huhuuu~~
i get my new hp..
W995

then tuition whole day lu~
then bm teacher nt same...
duno teach de..
=X

then bac hm
dinner...
then bla bla bla~

skipped..

18.6[2day]

i wake up at 8am...
then go prepare..
then go tuition alone..
coz i'm late.

then tuition le bac hm...

then nw blogging...

.........................................................................................

以前我心里的那道墙不见了
所以我那么容易喜欢上了他
其实我本来没有喜欢他的
可是过后朋友讲一讲
然后又跟他信息的蛮开心的
然后就喜欢上了
蛮荒谬的
>.<

过后我就变得很不开心了
每天都会去乱想
很少讲话
=[

所以呢
本小姐呢
现在呢
要建回那道墙拉 ^.^
不可以在自作多情~!
不要乱乱喜欢人了~!
=X
不然会受伤的....
那种感觉是很痛的
=[

还有一个坏消息呢
本小姐越来越弱了
现在呢
每天都要吃药搽药
好麻烦哦
所以藕呢
要好好照顾自己啦
希望藕能做得到拉 ^.^

wish me~!

0 comments: