CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

sad things

erm....
1st i wanna tel tat...
the post b4,
i had used wrong font colour...
so mayb u guys cnt c the words...
psps...
bt nvm...
u guys cn juz highlight it...
then zao cn c de lar...
^^

....................................................................................................


juz nw take le a nap...
slp til 7.30pm only wake...
muahaaa...
:D

then hav my diner...

1st
2moro skul reopen le...
sad sad thing~
haiz....
i dun wan lar~!!
i wn holidays...
start skul so sien...
summmore gt tuition almost everyday...
T.T

2nd
i havnt do my holiday works neh.
is didnt even touch
sad thing..
haiz..
=[
how aa.??
hu wanna help.?
xD
watever larh...
actually...:D
coz hor...
my classmate sure gt ppl didnt do oso de...
all die 2gether lu~
hapi ending..
=P

3rd
my lovely necklace
lost jor....
wuwuuwuuuuuuu~~~
i wan my love shape necklace bac aa...
T.T
the necklace is i buy myself de...
bought at sri petaling pm...
although it's cheap...
bt i reli love it...
=[
hw 2 find bac.??
whr cn buy bac.??
wuwuwuuu~~
T.T
sad thing aa~!!

4th
my aunt masuk hospital le...
denggi...
the aunt tat live wif me b4....
the aunt cn said tat i most love...
i lik 2 talk wif her...
shopping wif her...
^^
sad thing
hope she wil get well soon...
take care

0 comments: