CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

yo~!! i'm bac..

hey~!
i'm bac...
^^

13.6

2day vry early wake up d...
then go car4 ..
4 the super de singing competition...

super tired n sien...
actualy..
>.<

koujee super yeng n handsome...

then at car4 walk walk til 4.30pm
then dad cum car4 fetch me go bukit jalil take bus...
coz i duno whr the platform.. >.<
i vry stupid geh...
:D

i take bus bac malacca alone..
>.<
gei cham~
=[
once the bus start...
i started eat my choc..
yum yum~~

then zao sms sms sms~
listen song~
vry enjoy...
hiak hiak hiak~
=P

BUT
once i started wanna slp.
it gonna reach de...
妈的
>.<

after reach bus station,
i wait my mum cum fetch ..
wait jor abt 45mins...
@#$%*(@#$%^&

then straight go dream box sing k...
walau~
i'm damn tired neh..
then blur blur lik tat go sing k...
thr gt buffet..
i ate a bit only...
coz vry tired...
so eat le listen thy sing lu~
dun hav da mood 2 sing...
@@

then juz listen lu~
n sms wif him n a monkey..
:D

then hor~
my cousin super pro lorh..
8 years old only...
cn sing full song...
M2M - pretty boy...
hou geng...
i pui fuk pui fuk~
:D
she stil noe sing higher n louder on some parts...
haha...:D

thy oso sing Wonder Girl - Nobody
bt juz repeat the same ...
i want nobody nobody bt you...
>.<
Q~
=P
bt we listen geh vry sien ..
haha~:D

then duno abt wat time bac home...
i slp at my grandparent house..
then my mum, aunt n cousin slp at my mum house..

then i on9 on9 til i beh tahan...
then only go slp...
>.<

bt vry zha dou..
malacca cnt on9 geh meh.?
many ppl ask me y i on9
=.=

then slp le..
^^

14.6

i early wake le...
bt damn tired nah...
i juz wake then go bath...
bt my mum sms me say my cousin havnt wake...
>.

then i on9...
wait thy cum..
i'm hungry nah...
bt boh bian...
hav 2 wake...
><

then thy cum le..
go eat breakfast..
wan tan mee...
nt nice geh...
same lik kl geh...
nt malacca style geh...
>.

then go shopping...
dataran pahlawan...
bought 2 singlet..
same pattern geh...
juz different colour...
hiak hiak~
^^

then walk le hou long time...
tired sei le...
cn say exhausted oso..
=P

skipped

then go eat dinner..
i sit the another aunt's car
a new driver...
bt the skill stil okie lar..
^^

then go makan...
met my another aunt...
wif her fren...
then ate 2gether..
finish eating...
then v juz chat chat chat chat~~~
chat dou vry hapi..
bt vry mosquito bites...
ish~~!!!
>.
then v vry pro...
chat til the shop close..
haha :D

then bac hm..
my cousin stay at hm..
then v continue..
duno go whr eat again...
OMG..
fat nie~
>.

then chat again..
hapii..
n funny ..
xD

til duno wat time..
then go my mum house...
2day exchange...
i slp my mu house
my aunt n cousin slp my grandparent house..
no y...
tam song...
=P
hiak hiak~

then i duno wat time only slp...
coz new house ...
nt used 2 it...
>.<
gt scary feel..
@@

then sms wif him..
til i beh tahan..
then i go slp lu~~

15.6

early 7++am..
my mum duno do wat..
bing bing bang bang~~
>.
make dou i cnt slp...

then i vry blur~
n super slow mo~
[slow motion]
OMG...
super tired
>.

then go find my aunt n popo
then o 4 facial...
yuhoo~~
hapii hapii~
^^

then finish facial go eat
char xiu fan...
yummy yummy~
kl dun hav de..
>.<

then go jusco shopping..
coz outside shopping vry hot...
super hot~~
>.<

then shop a while only..
then bac hm le..
i bought a new jacket again...
yeepii~~
^^

then bac hm bath...
rest...
pack...
then bac kl le...

i vry gud girl...
i didnt slp
i acc my mum drive the whole journey..
i vry 伟大..
xD
coz i'm damn damn damn TIRED~!!

i alr nt enuf slp 4 few day...
>.<

then abt 7 sumthing reach kl..
then go car4 4 dinner..
then i go pm find yin...
hee..^^
miss my fren soo much~
maks~~

then abt 11 sumthing only reach hm...
then on9...
a while nia..
beh tahan jor...
>.<
then go slp..
^^





okie~
i think i nid 2 stop here.
coz i'm damn tired d...
>.<
headache summore...
T.T

nites guys~~




to be continued~

0 comments: